I talked earlier about Works With Nest Products. Today, we are going to cover something even more exciting (at least in my opinion!): using IFTTT with Nest. This allows you to communicate between your Nest and other devices, even setting triggers.
Here are some of the cool “recipes” for the Nest:
- Set to Away and turn your Philips hue bulbs off
- When you exit a specific area set your Nest Thermostat to ___ degrees
- If the temperature outside drops below ___° then set your Nest Thermostat to ___°
- At sunset set your Nest Thermostat to ___°
- Set to Home and turn your WeMo Switch on
There are tons of other cool ways to use IFTTT with your Nest. Browse more of the IFTTT Recipes.
Any other cool integrations of Nest and IFTTT?